7 days zero to hero - crash harmonica course for beginners!
This course gives you all the harmonica basics in 7 'five minute' lectures. You will play great music within the week.Watch Promo to get a sneaky peek!
From zero to hero in a week!
7 day harmonica challenge.
5 minutes a day only.
Do one lecture a day (just 5 minutes) and a little practice, and you will be playing ok after just one week.
I know it sounds bonkers but that's what will happen if you follow the course and do a little practise.
Money back in 30 days if I'm wrong.
DO NOT take this course if you have already taken the 30 day challenge. Well actually you can do because a refresh is never bad and it's presented differently to that course. No videos in this course are used in any other course. Whilst all the teaching, approach, videos, and scheduling are different, both courses are for beginners so cover the same beginners basics.
You will pick it up straight away without needing any music skills. This is easy to play and really fun to learn. You will be proud of your achievements and happy with the results.
What are the requirements?
- You need nothing for this course - just a harmonica - 10 hole diatonic in the key of C and a few minutes a day free to watch a lecture and do some practice
What am I going to get from this course?
- you will be able to play the harmonica!
- you will learn a huge amount about the harmonica in a very short time
- you will have fun playing and learning a new skill
- you will get a sense of achievement getting the hang of a musical instrument in a very short time
- you will reduce your friends to tears with your playing
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for complete beginners but intermediate players will also benefit; you don't need any musical experience, I'll walk you through the whole thing very slowly step by step. If you are an advanced player you will cover the whole thing very fast and you may find it is too slow for you
- People who have played before and got in a rut can use this pain-free way to get going again in just 5 mins a day
Ben Hewlett is passionate about teaching people like you how to play the harmonica really well.
He works hard using his teaching skills to figure out how he can help you get better as a player, understand more, have more fun, and he hopes you will enjoy sharing his love of the harmonica and music in general.
He has attracted 44,000 on-line harmonica students with 59,000 courses purchased and has nearly 5 thousand Youtube subscribers showing nearly 2 million views. They can't all be wrong!
Ben is the Vice-President of HarmonicaUK - the community for UK harmonica players
He has been a full time Professional Harmonica Instructor since 1995
Ben is a qualified harmonica teacher and was awarded the Accredited Diatonic Harmonica Teacher Certificate in 1993 - HTAB (Harmonica Teachers Accreditation Board, supported by Lee Oskar Harmonicas, HarmonicaUK and the International Harmonica Organisation)
Ben is a qualified music workshop leader and was awarded the Certificate of Music Workshop Skills (Goldsmiths University of London) in 1995
Ben is a qualified music teacher and was awarded the Certificate of Teaching - Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music in 2002 (CTABRSM)
He is lousy at speelling - getting worse actually, so do tell us if you see a typo pleese.