Yesterday - learn to play this groovy Beatles song on harmonica today!
Learn to play this amazing Lennon/McCartney piece and join a beat-jam - get my easy step by step guide, I'll show how...Watch Promo to get a sneaky peek!
Please note this course is open for enrolment through the monthly membership package or as a one off purchase.
INSTANT HARMONICA – play the wonderful Yesterday right now!
Respect and thanks to Lennon and McCartney for writing this amazing song.
If you have a tune that you would like me to teach please message me.
Take this course and play the tune instantly. No musical experience needed.
You will pick it up straight away without needing any music skills. This is easy to play and really fun to learn. You will be proud of your achievements and happy with the results.
'INSTANT HARMONICA' is a new series of courses where you learn one tune per course. You will find it is taught in a friendly and encouraging manner and most importantly is it taught v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.
Ben Hewlett is a very experienced music teacher who is able to be very patient and methodical. Each lecture will introduce you to the next group of notes – usually just 4 new notes and that's it.
This method is very easy for you to pick up the tunes as they are repeated over and over again until you have got it. You can even re-run the video if you find it useful.
Take one course and learn your favourite tune. The try another. Remember you can always get your money back if you wish but otherwise you have lifetime access to the course.
Imagine how amazing it will feel when you whip out your harmonica and play this tune – your friends and family will carry you shoulder high in triumph. Hopefully they don't carry you out of town and dump you in the river, but hey, swimming's good as well.
The health benefits of playing the harmonica are well documented – google it. Your lungs get exercised, your lung capacity increases, aerobic movement is good for you, playing music makes you smarter they say.
You will have fun on your own and with your friends, and more oxygen to the brain will make you think you are having a good time so it's all good.
Respect and thanks to all the artists for writing and performing these amazing song that you want to learn.
The Copyright and Rights in Performances (Research, Education, Libraries and Archives) Regulations 2014 (extracts)
"Not more than 5% of a work may be copied under this section by or on behalf of an educational establishment in any period of 12 months, and for these purposes a work, which incorporates another work is to be treated as a single work.
Fair dealing with a work for the purposes of private study does not infringe any copyright in the work.”
- Any recordings used in my courses represent less than 5% of the entire work and are already in the public domain on YouTube.
- Any written transcriptions are written by me or my team to promote the work and the artist and to facilitate students who want to learn more about their music.
- Any audio backing tracks are written and recorded by me or my team to promote the work and the artist and to facilitate students who want to learn more about their music.
If you are a copyright holder and feel I have used too much of your work please contact me on [email protected] or 07973284366 and I will remove whatever you feel is inappropriate without question.
What are the requirements?
- all you need is a ten hole diatonic harmonica in the key of C. You can get one locally or from my mail order shop sonnyboysmusicstore (link is on the last page of the course, in my profile or google it) - I'd recommend the Sonnyboys Special in C as a good all-round harmonica with low cost and great quality.
What am I going to get from this course?
- you will play Yesterday on your harmonica. You will also be able to learn all the songs in the INSTANT HARMONICA series so look out for the courses coming up
What is the target audience?
- This course is for complete beginners; you don't need any musical experience, I'll walk you through the whole thing very slowly step by step. If you are an advanced player you will cover the whole thing very fast and you may find it is too slow for you. However if you add tongue blocking and playing an octave down or using a different key harmonica you will get a big challenge here!
Ben Hewlett is passionate about teaching people like you how to play the harmonica really well.
Ben's video courses are here and if you prefer pesonal coaching and mentoring from Ben please visit www.harmonicamastery.com.
He works hard using his teaching skills to figure out how he can help you get better as a player, understand more, have more fun, and he hopes you will enjoy sharing his love of the harmonica and music in general.
He has attracted nearly 50,000 on-line harmonica students with 70,000 courses purchased and has nearly 5 thousand Youtube subscribers showing nearly 2 million views. They can't all be wrong!
Ben is the Vice-President of HarmonicaUK - the community for UK harmonica players
He has been a full-time Professional Harmonica Instructor since 1995
Ben is a qualified harmonica teacher and was awarded the Accredited Diatonic Harmonica Teacher Certificate in 1993 - HTAB (Harmonica Teachers Accreditation Board, supported by Lee Oskar Harmonicas, HarmonicaUK and the International Harmonica Organisation)
Ben is a qualified music workshop leader and was awarded the Certificate of Music Workshop Skills (Goldsmiths University of London) in 1995
Ben is a qualified music teacher and was awarded the Certificate of Teaching - Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music in 2002 (CTABRSM)